Summer Solstice 3-Day Mana Reflection
Welina! Join us for a 3-Day program to celebrate the exciting Ke Alanui Polohiwa a Ka̅ne Summer Solstice. The interactive journal & educational videos provide you with everything you need to spark your inner ahi (fire) that dwells deep within. You will receive recorded videos for each of the 3 days that include details of the importance of ka lā (the sun), the Mayan Day Lord, & how we can utilize this opportunity to light our own inner ahi to burn bright. Guided meditations & ceremony will assist to raise your vibration. This fire can motivate & inspire us to pursue our dreams, do the things weʻve always wanted.
Right now ka lā is at it’s strongest mana & so are we! Let us work together to harness this mana for our positive intentions. In the Mayan culture, we follow the Mayan Calendrix system closely still to this day. Each day is represented by a number or vibration and a day Lord, that which governs the energy of the day. Learn about the days leading to Summer Solstice in the Mayan Calendar & how it teaches us to walk closer with nature & our own inner fire.
An e-book journal will be emailed along with a video for each day to support your Solstice inner fire work. Your first video will be emailed on 6/19 and the last on 6/21.
Event will include the following :
- Overview of the meaning Ke Alanui Polohiwa a Ka̅ne Summer Solstice & its power with ka lā
- Learn about the Mayan Day Lords Hun, Aj, & Oxi & its powerful significance
- Rituals to support cultivating your inner fire
- Guided meditations & visualizations to raise your vibration
- A cleanse ceremony to release hesitation & create positive thought patterns
- Energy alignment to illuminate the energy centers